- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Criminal Law
- Our Building
Corriveau Law has extensive courtroom experience in the following practice areas
- Custody & Parenting Time
- Child & Spousal Support
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Post-Judgement Issuers
- Slip and Fall Injury
- No Fault Personal Injury
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Social Security Disability
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Discharge
- Sexual Harassment
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations
- Police Brutality
- Drivers License Restoration
A Family of Attorneys Protecting Your Rights at Crucial Times
- It is important to hire a Firm such as Corriveau Law, which has extensive trial experience so that your rights are protected.
- Bad things happen to good people.
- Preparing your defense prior to going to court is crucial.
- Don’t make a mistake by not talking with an attorney at Corriveau Law immediately upon being served with litigation, both criminal and civil.
- Our lawyers combine extensive courtroom experience with backgrounds in healthcare, education, psychology and public service.
- At Corriveau Law, our experience and reputation in the legal community results in settlement of most matters.
- At Corriveau law we cater to 3rd shifters and will meet with you in the evenings and on weekends.
- What you say to police will be used against you. Tell any officers who ask to call Corriveau Law.
- We are awaiting your call and will be available for your convenience.