- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Our Attorneys
- Contact Us
- Latest News
- Our Building
Corriveau Law has extensive courtroom experience in the following practice areas
- Traditional Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Modern Estate Planning
- Divorce & Post Judgement Issues
- Custody & Parenting Time
- Child & Spousal Support
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
A Family of Attorneys Protecting Your Rights at Crucial Times
- It is important to hire a Firm such as Corriveau Law, which has extensive trial experience so that your rights are protected.
- Bad things happen to good people.
- Preparing your defense prior to going to court is crucial.
- Don’t make a mistake by not talking with an attorney at Corriveau Law immediately upon being served with litigation, both criminal and civil.
- Our lawyers combine extensive courtroom experience with backgrounds in healthcare, education, psychology and public service.
- At Corriveau Law, our experience and reputation in the legal community results in settlement of most matters.
- At Corriveau law we cater to 3rd shifters and will meet with you in the evenings and on weekends.
- What you say to police will be used against you. Tell any officers who ask to call Corriveau Law.
- We are awaiting your call and will be available for your convenience.
- Social Security
- Workers’ Compensation
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Wrongful Discharge & Sexual Harassment
Personal Injury Law
- Slip and Fall
- Michigan N0-Fault Personal Injury
- Dog Bite
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Drunk Driving (OWI)
- Police Brutality
- Traffic Violations