Police Brutality

Pursuant to 42 USC § 1983, you can seek damages for violations of your constitutional rights.

Corriveau Law has litigated matters both at the State and Federal levels in protection of their Clients Rights.

  • If you have been jailed illegally, or suffered injuries at the hands of an officer, call Corriveau Law for a free consultation.
  • Have you been beaten by police, and are now being charged with a crive? Call Corriveau Law today.
  • Often times injuries extend beyond the mere physical. At Corriveau Law we can refer you to a number of trusted experts in several related areas including medical and psychological.

Unlawful arrest, False Imprisonment, Retaliatory Arrest?

Call Corriveau Lawat 248-380-6801 to speak with one of our attorneys about your situation.
Your initial consultation is free.